Friday, June 8, 2012

So, I just thought of something. I really need to work on writing daily and the best way to do that is to keep a journal or diary, right? Welp, I'm thinking that I'll just start posting this little series of journal entries from my character Bec (effectively--or tentatively?-- called "The Bec Letters"...love the sound of that). So, yeah, thinking that I'll start posting some of his "letters" (if such a thing still exists in his time period) and see what happens from there. 

Not to mention, I sort of feel that I don't have as much of an idea about Bec's feelings when he's serving in the military. The timeline there is pretty unforeseeable. I just want to do some 'splorin'. 


Well, I'll probably post it a little later on (know what? All of a sudden I don't want to do it--why the hell does that always happen?) 


Seriously, one minute I'm psyched about writing something new and a SECOND later I don't want to write it anymore. What do you call that? Is there a term for this writing-related illness? An Idea One Minute, The Next Netflix syndrome? AIOMTNNS (bad disease name). 


Well, I'm just going to have to hate it because I will post it. I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment