Monday, July 2, 2012

No More Excuses

Hurrr. 

You know, I really don't want to use this blog for complaining, or at the very least not for too much complaining. Which I tend to do a LOT. 

So in mentioning this I'm not complaining, but venting, maybe? Just blogging about it, I guess.

Gotta find a job for school, work study, pretty big deal. I don't have a huge bill to tackle but it's definitely going to inflate if I don't cut it down some by finding a job. Work in Chicago (*cue Ms. Krabappel laugh*--or is it Flanders now?). 


But yeah, it's gotta be done. Not happy about that and only because I'm so nervous about actually finding a job. I don't really know what I'm good at and if anyone wants me to handle their money I'm majorly screwed (as are they). 


Yeah. Not gonna complain. Complaining just breeds bad feelings about stuff you know is mandatory and if anyone is like me they know that their complaining is actually a form of procrastination. Excuse-making. Complaining breeds excuses and vice versa. You know what really works for me when it comes to getting a job done? Doing it. Not overthinking it unless it requires some hard thinking. 


Same goes with my writing I guess. I produce my best writing when I actually sit me arse down and belt out two or three pages of prose, rather nonsensical or illuminating. 


I need to get into this new way of thinking now. Or maybe not thinking, just doing. 


Annnnd I'm out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment