Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Urrgh...

Well, as of right now I've majorly screwed up the design of my blog. Initially, I only meant to update the background image to something other than the Cowboy Bebop logo, but I didn't know that the whole template and stuff would reset itself. I have YET to understand how these blogs work! 

So in the meantime I will be trying to rectify my mistakes and get it back to looking near decent again. Truthfully, I have wanted to change it but this time around I'll make sure to put more time into its appearance and make it look more like I want it to. It's gonna take some time...

Good news though! I have corrected some major wrongs in my growing bill for college! Whoo! Unfortunately, I'll be back in a suite with another roommate this year instead of getting my own room, but at least I won't have a horrifying overdraft to worry about anymore (I think I deserve a cupcake!)

Can definitely say that I've learned my lesson about jumping the gun when it comes to school, not planning and whatnot. This time round, I'll make sure to be more careful about what I say yes to before doing something. On another note, I have a piece of prose to post on here.  

Um, is it, like, yaoi month or something? I've got a serious hankering for reading, watching, and producing yaoi for some odd reason. Even more so than before. Found this awesome blog that has a compilation of links to some of my favorite yaoi webcomics along with a few that I've never heard of before. 

Anyway, the post that I plan on getting up before the night is over is little scene between two characters of mine. One of them is confessing their feelings toward the other with much drama and angst to accompany it. It's nothing special, just a little something I whipped up to satisfy my self imposed writing quota. 

Not that I satisfy it much...

No comments:

Post a Comment