Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So, my older brother was over a few days ago and he totally said something that made me go, "Duuude. That is so true!" and that was, and I quote, "Christina, you still playing this game, man? It's almost fifteen years old!" That game in question being Final Fantasy 10. 

Ahhh. FF 10. How great is that game? 

It's not just the story, the characters, the gameplay, the oh-so satisfying sphere grid, the music (GOD the music) and the beautiful landscapes you traverse in order to guide and protect the gentle but strong-willed Yuna through her pilgrimage to defeat the whale-like titan Sin...oh, wait. It IS all of those things. Seriously, that game is amazing, one of my favorite Final Fantasies. 

Yeah, that's what I've been doing in my spare time lately (my spare, spare time). Playing FFX, watching reruns of stuff on Netflix (who doesn't these days? Seriously, just about everyone I know has a Netflix subscription) and occasionally baby sitting. Oh, and of course trying hard to grit my teeth and bare the extra thousand dollars I have to add to my ever growing financial track record for college. Ugghh...

Sometimes I wonder if all of this will pay off. All of this money for school, all of this struggling, all of this working hard (well, sometimes) and wishing for something better. Sans the latter statement, I have a feeling it will. Kinda, sorta, yeah, it will. I'm just working toward that day, one hour, one minute, one second, one level up on the sphere grid at a time.    

No comments:

Post a Comment