Friday, June 1, 2012

Is it worth mentioning that I've never started a blog before? Until now? 

Cause I haven't. 

Anyway, this is my first one and I'm not sure I'm doing it right. I just write about stuff, right? About my life and maybe my own writing and...other stuff, right? Right? Sure. Okay. Why not...

Well, here it is. My blog about...stuff. Geez...

As of right now I really don't have anything to say. My mom suggested to me the other night that I write about what it's like being home from college after my first year and I guess that works. It's either that or bitch about something totally asinine so...

So what's it like being home from college the first time? It's okay. Sad thing is, my life hasn't changed dramatically from being in college to coming back home. I pretty much do at home what I did in college (you know...eating, watching stuff on the internet, sitting around...) 

I definitely feel a little more mature, I suppose. Like I've done something pretty great. I will even admit to a slight guilty pleasure out of talking to those who haven't entered college yet--you know, younger kids who are still in high school or just graduated (did I just say kids?). I may be a LITTLE cocky. Not a whole lot, but a little. 

All right. That's it. I'm done. On to bitching about my writing now. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment