Thursday, January 3, 2013

Random Scary PC Game and Noticing Stuff

Ummm...

Okay so here. Ran across this game last night on lovely Kotaku. Creepy as hell? Uh, yeah, but I kinda like Poe and am totally in love with The Masque of the Red Death after this webcomic which was as darkly decadent and tragic as it's synopsis boasts. Seriously, it's good ya'll. I've been meaning to track down some Elfquest and see if I can't read some---

Annnnd I just found out that they've got the whole series online. Hello new daily distraction! But I'll still try to update as much as possible with, er...random stuff and...

Ugh! That's what's so frustrating about this whole blog thing! I don't really know what I'm doing with it. For now I'm just trying to stay relevant by posting link and little tidbits and blurbs and whatever, but man! I feel so boring. This blog is as boring as my life. Officially. 

Okay. Enough whining. What else? 

Uhhhhh--well, the scholarship hunt is coming along. Sorta. Have run up against a bit of an impasse, but I think I'll get through it. With luck I'll have at least half my bill cut down and then if I find a job I can take care of the rest. 

Welp, that's it for now. 

Oh, and one other thing---watching my niece right now. I am SO not having kids. At least not for, like....EVER. 

>:(

No comments:

Post a Comment