Friday, August 10, 2012

Oh Whoa...I'm Posting Again...

But I don't think this will be a very long post. I don't have much to say and my mood has been absolutely bleak and foul this month. So the good news is that I'm possibly (and I stress possibly) getting back into school this semester thanks to some generous benefactors. The bad news is...well, everything else. No money for books, might not be babysitting as much anymore which means less money, and I probably won't be in school for the entire year-- which means that I'll be back in my grubby little hometown staring at my ceiling for another depressing few months. 

Things aren't great and I guess the only concession is that they could be a whole lot worse, but right now those two lines are blurred and I'm too tired and defeated to be optimistic. So I guess that's it for now. 

Oh, and the writing thing? Don't even ask about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment